Who We Are
I am Kimberly McGuiness, artist, and owner of kimberlymcguiness.com, a website, shop, classroom, and blog about mixed media, digital art, home décor, and gifts. My website address is https:// kimberlymcguiness.com/.
When you use our contact form, we collect your name and email address and your information is only used to reply back to you.
We collect your name and email address when you subscribe to receive our monthly newsletter, updates, blog posts and any other special event invitations sent to you via email. When you sign up to receive newsletters in your email your name and email address are collected by our subscription service, Convert Kit and stored on their platform. You can read more about their policies here.
What do we do with your data?
When you subscribe to our mail list, we use your name and email address to send you our monthly newsletter, events, promotions, and announcements to keep you updated with what’s happening in the studio at Kimberly McGuiness Art & Design. We do not sell, rent, loan, or pass along for free any of your information to third-party entities. You are able to opt out at any time at the bottom of the newsletter under the preferences tab or unsubscribe tab.
Updates to this policy
IMPORTANT: Any work, designs, illustrations and/or photography which appear within this websites Blog pages and content and any Licensee unless otherwise stated or named (these items named “The Works”) are copyrighted by Kimberly McGuiness, also known as Kimberly McGuiness Art & Design and its partners and this prohibits the distribution without licensure, copyright transfer or consent of Kimberly McGuiness, also known as Kimberly McGuiness Art & Design. For more information on what this means with regards to specific work seen on this website, please contact Kimberly McGuiness to request more information.
All creatives published on or through https://kimberlymcguiness.com are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license are listed below. Items featured on and sold through https://kimberlymcguiness.com and through licensure with 3rd party vendors are handcrafted from start to finish. The allowable items applicable to downloaded or purchased through the https://kimberlymcguines.com are outlined below. The items sold by Kimberly McGuiness are available for personal use as well as personal business use, with some limitations.
· Use the resources including online classes in your personal work, in whole or in part.
· Modify purchased files for personal work such as a personal website, personal blog, as long as a hyperlink to the original source is attached to the image.
· Share material directly from Kimberly McGuiness Art & Design with the understanding that the item must be referenced with a source link to the location from https://kimberlymcguiness.com .
You MAY NOT
· You MAY NOT incorporate ANY of the resources from Kimberly McGuiness, Kimberly McGuiness Art & Design, https://kimberlymcguiness.com, to be part of any kind of digital download on your blogs or websites, or any other storage collection whether it is free or for sale.
· You MAY NOT use or resell any files (original or modified) for a stock or resource website.
· You MAY NOT re-sell or re-distribute or re-package the resources as digital downloads or items for sale. The raw resources may not be uploaded to any other websites as resources for other designers.
· You MAY NOT use any of the files (original or modified) to design pre-made web templates or pre-made blog layouts that you may sell or give away.
· You MAY NOT re-sell or re-distribute or re-package the resources from Kimberly McGuiness, Kimberly McGuiness Art & Design or https://kimberlymcguiness.com, design Studio as clip art in a cd/book or clip art kit.
· You MAY NOT sell the resources denoted as stock photos as digital or printed stock photography.
· You MAY NOT use other licensed work as noted from this website without permission from the owner.
· You MAY NOT use the items purchased through any of Kimberly McGuiness’ 3rd party shops, studios and credit yourself or another designer.
· You MAY NOT share a purchased file with others or in a class/teaching group. Purchased files are for your personal use only.
· You MAY NOT use the resources for any harmful, pornographic, political or racist material.
IMPORTANT friendly reminder: Copying, altering, editing, displaying or redistribution of any of these images publicly without permission is strictly prohibited. While you may be purchasing a piece of art or work without the artist signature, from https://kimberlymcguiness.com, or other shops, or sites which sell Kimberly McGuiness Art & Design or Kimberly McGuiness works, the copyright of the work does not transfer with a sale. All rights as it pertains in and under United States and International law will remain with the artist Kimberly McGuiness, Kimberly McGuiness Art & Design, https://kimberlymcguiness.com . By purchasing an individual piece of art or item in which the artwork is displayed, printed, you, as an individual, are not purchasing the right to print, copy, or reproduce the image or work in any way without the artist’s written permission. To inquire about written permission please use the contact form.
Third-Party Products and Services
Descriptions or images of, or references to, third-party products, services or publications on the Website do not imply our endorsement of such products, services and publications, and we are not responsible for, and disclaim any endorsement of, any such product, service or publication.
USERS USE THIS SITE AT THEIR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, MERCHANTABILITY, ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE INFORMATION AND WEBSITE IS CURRENT AND/OR UP-TO-DATE ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
THERE IS NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE THAT THE WEBSITE, OR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, COMPLETE, ACCURATE, CURRENT, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, SECURE, OR THAT ANY PROBLEMS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE, OR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE FROM THE WEBSITE, IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE USE OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE EITHER IN TERMS OF ITS COMPATIBILITY WITH HARDWARE OR OTHER SOFTWARE OR EQUIPMENT, AND YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES AND INFORMATION AND YOUR RELIANCE THEREON.
You agree to fully indemnify, defend, and hold Kimberly McGuiness, Kimberly McGuiness Art & Design, https://kimberlymcguiness.com, our licensors, suppliers, agents, successors, and assigns and our and their directors, officers, employees, consultants, and other representatives, harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), and other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from: (a) your breach of this Agreement, including but not limited to the Acceptable Use Policy; (b) any allegation that any materials you submit to us or transmit to the Website infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; (c) your activities in connection with the Website or other websites to which the Website is linked; and/or (d) your negligence or willful misconduct. By using Our Website and the Services and information offered on Our Website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Refund Policy for Online Classes
Due to the nature of online classes, ALL sales are final. No refunds or credits will be given. No exceptions can be made due to the nature of instant access for online courses.
Creative Commons License https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/